Helping Hands Network is committed to ensuring the health and safety for all children, families and educators in our services. We are actively monitoring and following all guidance provided by the World Health Organisation (WHO), Department of Education and Department of Health regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We understand that many families may be feeling anxious at this time and we want to assure you that at Helping Hands the health and wellbeing of the children in our care is our number one priority. The most relevant advice remains that practicing good personal hygiene and cleaning is the best defense against infections.
At our services, we are reinforcing the importance of:
– Washing your hands regularly with soap and water (especially before eating and after using the bathroom)
– Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when sneezing or coughing into your elbow.
– Disposing of tissues and washing hands immediately afterwards
– Avoiding contact with others, if unwell
– Upholding stringent cleaning processes in our services
Helping Hands Network are working closely with your school and the relevant government departments. In the event of a school closure, we will notify all families via email and text. All bookings during the closure will be cancelled and families will not incur any out of pocket costs.
Click here to read our COVID-19 Information Guide for Families now. We encourage all families to be alert and stay informed, for the most up to date information about COVID-19 please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/
Our Customer Service Team are available to support families Monday to Friday 8am-8pm AEST/ AEDT on 1300 612 462 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helping Hands Network Team
Last Updated: 16/03/2020