In celebration of Pancake Day, we wanted to share this tasty pancake recipe for the family to have some sweet and sticky fun.
1) Gather up all your ingredients
2) Slice bananas into thin slices
3) Place self-raising flour, sugar and egg into a bowl, gradually whisk in milk. Be sure not to make it too runny!
4) Whisk ingredients until it is smooth with no lumps
5) Add extra milk if mixture is too thick
6) Heat a fry pan with a little butter over medium heat
7) Pour 1/4 cup of mixture onto pan for each pancake body and a tablespoon of mixture for each head
8) Leave pancake to bubble before flipping over
9) Once cooked place on a plate
10) Spread topping of choice over warm pancake and use banana to decorate as the shell and legs
11) Place smaller pancake as the head and add blueberries for eyes