OUT OF SCHOOL HOURS CARE
Helping Hands Network operates as a community partnership with Schools, P&F's, P&C's, Parents and Children to provide all of their Out of School Hours Care needs (Before School, After School and Vacation Care). We actively work with government agencies, schools and parents to make the use of the service and payment of fees convenient and affordable while providing exceptional value to the school community.
We offer more than just a child minding service and strive to build stronger, happier and healthier communities through the provision of quality childcare in partnership with children, parents and schools. We are flexible in providing our service and tailor our programs to meet the local school community needs.
- Active participation in the School Community
- Legislative expertise and knowledge
- An experienced board of directors who ensure the quality of our service
- Expert Advisory Panel who provide advice on the most up to date industry information regarding programming, behaviour management, medical management, child safety, diet and nutrition, policy development and staff training.
- A commitment to providing high quality staff dedicated to caring for children in a fun environment.
- Professional operational management ensuring safety for children, reducing risk and cost burdens for schools and parents.
- Our financial model includes the provision of a significant financial contribution back to the School