Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions relate to the service you are enrolling in. Junior Adventures Group owns and manages OSHC/OOSH services under the OSHClub and Helping Hands Network brands. These terms are conditions are for OSHClub Pty Ltd (“OSHClub” Childcare Provider Approval PR-40004402), Helping Hands Network Pty Ltd (“Helping Hands Network” Childcare Provider Approval PR-00001030) and Helping Hands Network Foundation Ltd (“Helping Hands Network” Childcare Provider Approval PR- 00006559). By accepting the terms and conditions below, you are entering into a legal agreement with one or more of the above Approved Providers based on the OSHC/OOSH service being used.
I agree to enrol my child/ren with OSHClub/Helping Hands Network to provide services and activities for my child/ren. I declare that the information I have provided on the enrolment form is true and correct and I have completed the enrolment form to the best of my knowledge regarding all aspects of my child/ren including any medical conditions and allergies. I agree to update my details and enrolment online if any of the information on my enrolment form changes in the future.
- I confirm that I have the lawful authority and capacity as the child/ren’s legal parent or guardian to enrol my child/ren with OSHClub/Helping Hands Network. I will immediately notify and provide acopy of any order a court makes for the custody and care of the child/ren I have enrolled with OSHClub/Helping Hands Network.
- I acknowledge that OSHClub/Helping Hands Network operates at the venue stated in the enrolment form and this form is also valid for any other OSHClub/Helping Hands Network services my child/ren attend.
- I understand that OSHClub/Helping Hands Network may arrange excursions outside of the venue during the Vacation Care period. Details of all excursions, including the date, time, details of the excursion activity (and its address), estimated travel times and method of travel to the excursion will be advertised prior to the Vacation Care period and will be contained in a brochure for each Vacation Care period. I agree that if I book my child/ren into an excursion to be taken during the Vacation Care period and my booking is accepted:
it will be at an additional cost and I agree to pay this cost;
I authorize and consent to my child/ren being taken outside the venue to attend the excursion;
I authorize and consent to OSHClub/Helping Hands Network transporting my child/ren for the
purposes of the excursion; and
Due to our structuring and staffing requirements, I acknowledge that my child/ren will not have a choice to remain at the venue instead of attending the excursion.
- I give permission and consent for my child/ren to leave the venue where advised by staff or in the case of a medical emergency and emergency drills. I also give permission and consent for the approved provider, a nominated supervisor or an educator to seek transportation of my child/ren by an ambulance if/as required.
- I give permission for my child/ren to be photographed for non- public displays ie- only within the service and venue which may include the school surroundings, school photo board, school newsletters and excursion locations. I can choose to ask that my child is not photographed at all by placing a request in writing to the program coordinator.
- I give permission for my child/ren to participate in the program based activities organized by OSHClub/Helping Hands Network for the days my child/ren attend the service.
- I give permission for my child/ren to participate in program based activities for the days my child/ren attend the service and give permission for my child/ren to participate in and preview G and PG rated content used
- I understand that my child/ren will be under the direction and control of staff, who will follow the service(s) policies and procedures (including behaviour guidance procedures if required).
- I understand that if my child continues to demonstrate unacceptable behaviour after behaviour guidance procedures have been followed, I will be notified by staff and may be required to collect my child/ren. I agree to immediately make arrangements to collect my child/ren from the service. I acknowledge that OSHClub/Helping Hands Network may cancel my child/ren’s enrolment.
- I give permission for staff to consult with my child/ren’s school regarding any behavioural or medical management issues in order to provide consistency and the best possible care of my child/ren
- I authorize staff to apply sunscreen/insect repellent to my child/ren when required, unless I have notified OSHClub/Helping Hands Network on the enrolment form that sunscreen/insect repellent is not to be applied.
- I acknowledge that my child/ren may not be able to participate in outdoor activities unless I provide and they wear a hat.
- I take full responsibility for my child/ren’s belongings while they are at the service including on any excursion.
- I acknowledge that OSHClub/Helping Hands Network will not accept my child/ren at the service if my child/ren is suffering from an infectious or contagious disease or in the opinion of staff is too unwell to attend the service. I agree to immediately make arrangements and collect my child/ren from the venue if requested by staff. I agree that I will not bring my child/ren back to the service until 24 hours after the illness or disease has passed (or until I have produced a medical certificate if requested by staff).
- I will ensure that my child/ren upon arrival are signed in then when collected are signed out using OSHClub/Helping Hands Network processes. I acknowledge that my child is not under the supervision of OSHClub/Helping Hands Network staff unless they are appropriately signed in per processes.
- I give permission for and consent to my child/ren being given basic first aid treatment in the event of an accident,incident or illness. I agree to collect my child/ren if a staff member requests due to an accident, illness or if he/she becomes unwell at the service. I give permission for staff to seek and arrange medical or emergency medical treatment and/or transport if my child/ren requires it from a medical practitioner, hospital or ambulance service. I consent to OSHClub/Helping Hands Network and staff releasing my child/ren into the care of a medical
practitioner, ambulance service representative, hospital or other medical personnel as deemed necessary. I agree to cover the cost and expense of any medical treatment and authorize OSHClub to deduct as a fee any amounts paid by OSHClub/Helping Hands Network, by way of reimbursement.
- I agree and acknowledge that OSHClub/Helping Hands Network does not accept any liability for personal injury, property damage or loss sustained by any child/ren due to them participating in a service unless the injury, damage or loss was caused by the proven negligence of OSHClub/Helping Hands Network, its directors or employees, or is otherwise required by law.
- I indemnify OSHClub/Helping Hands Network (including its directors, officers and employees) against any costs, expenses or liability incurred as a result of any damage or injury caused by my child/ren to:
property at the venue or an excursion location; and
any other child/ren and staff at the service.
- I agree to update and/or change my details and bookings via the online system using my user name and password when required, advised and at the beginning of each school year.
- I agree to abide by the cancellation procedures and will inform staff at the venue, of any absence of my child/ren. I will be charged for the session in accordance with the cancellation policy or if I do not follow the cancellation procedures.
- I understand that if my child/ren is not collected from the service by the advertised closing time, I will be charged a late fee which is calculated per minute per child and I agree to pay this additional cost.
- I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to provide OSHClub/Helping Hands Network and the Family Assistance Office with all relevant information to be eligible to claim the Child Care Subsidy.
- I agree and consent to OSHClub/Helping Hands Network direct debiting (my bank account or credit card) all fees that I may incur by using a service on a fortnightly basis and on a weekly basis for Holiday Program (including but not limited to service fees, Holiday Program excursions, late fees, late payment fees, dishonour fees, late booking fees, merchant fees and cancellation fees). I undertake to keep my bank account and/or credit card details up to date at all times. I understand fees and charges are subject to change – please refer to the parent handbook and key information sheets for up to date fees and booking terms and conditions.
- I understand that if a session goes for longer than normal e.g last day of term, a pro rata fee will be charged.
- I understand that if I wish to cancel or make any changes to my Holiday Program bookings without being charged, I’ll need to ensure that they are made online 1 week prior to the dates I require my child to attend. Cancellations will not be accepted after this date.
- I understand that if non-payment of fees occur my account may be suspended and bookings cancelled. I understand if non-payment of fees continues, the debt may be referred to a collection agency.
- I acknowledge that OSHClub/Helping Hands Network may amend and update its policies, regulations or terms and conditions from time to time and the amended document can be viewed online or in your service. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to ensure that I am familiar with amended policies and procedures. I agree to comply with all amended policies and procedures.
- I have read and agree to comply with:
all operational policies and procedures which are available at each OSHClub/Helping Hands
the parent handbook and key information sheet;
the regulations provided to me with the enrolment; and
all terms and conditions referred to above.